Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing Blog

  While in my AICE Media Studies class on March 11, I continued to work on my project with my group. I got the laptop we had been using and signed into it. I attempted to open Pinnacle Studio multiple times, waiting for it to finish loading and finally open. However, it would not open each time I tried. After trying a few different things, I restarted the laptop which had worked in the past. It took awhile to start but thankfully the editing software opened. First thing I did when I was on was write down each scene that needed to be reshot as I had planned to film with my group mates over the weekend. That way I would ensure that no scene was missed wile reshooting. I also took note of what else needed to be done. After finishing that, I opened Paint on the computer and one of my group mates and I created a few text boxes that resembled those of text messages. Then I moved them into Pinnacle Studio to use. We had decided on making the titles look like text messages since the film was called socially trapped and involved social media and phones.

  I then asked my teacher for help with adding the message boxes to the titles. I had previously had issues with the titles and seemed to be having more problems with adding the titles. My teacher began to show me how to add them but one of the important parts of the section to add titles was missing. Therefore, I was unable to add the titles. I decided to try on a different computer but soon ran into another issue. My second group mate had the camera and SD card so I was unable to transfer the movie to another computer. I called her and made sure she would have it for the next class. Thankfully though, I was able to work on editing other things in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment